Wednesday 18 January 2012

Walking every morning.

By the time I got out of bed this morning the sun was well and truly up. With daylight savings I find that we aren't going to bed till closer to 10 because by the time we have a walk in the evening and get back it is already 8.30-9 o'clock. Then another hour to unwind before hitting the sack.
Anyway it is another beautiful day, I have a cuppa, check my mail and facebook and then go for my new morning walk with Rosie. We head down to the beach and she is excited. I put on my runners today as my feet are well and truly exfoliated for this week and I do want to walk relatively briskly. I decide to go south. The water is crystal clear and calm.



1 comment:

  1. I love that photo, Tracy! Beautiful! Maybe you should join me at 2012 in Photos - your photos are sure to be a LOT more interesting than mine, LOL!

    ReplyDelete